Friday 12 October 2012

Another Time Another Place

All those years I was travelling to Paris and Milan to buy for my stores arida and attic, I didn't think it was going to end. It was such a busy and stressful time, despite being rewarding and inspiring in many ways. The fashion industry felt like a wonderful, fabulous and scary merry go round that you couldn't get off. It was a fun ride.

Recently I sold both stores. It feels like the end of an era. It has been bittersweet making such a big change but I am crazy about things to come - launching an e-tail business, being a mother and Domestic Executive and living on our farm. I now can look back at the last two decades of experience through the romance of rose coloured glasses. Here are some of my personal photographic mementos.


PARIS.






















MILAN.