Monday 8 June 2015

The Farmer Wears Prada Has Relaunched - New Address - www.thefarmerwearsprada.com

The Farmer Wears Prada has moved to a new home - www.thefarmerwearsprada.com

My blog has relaunched. I will continue to share my own stories, as well as draw on experiences and contributions from other women and men as they embark on their own life journey, doing just really cool things.

This blog started as a very simple, honest and personal journal of my life change 4 years ago - from fashion city girl to country mumma, starting a family and making sense and sanity of it all along the way. I am so grateful for the support and the love I have received.

Please continue to follow me on my lifestyle blog. If you would like to continue to subscribe to The Farmer Wears Prada, please visit me at www.thefarmerwearsprada.com and enter your email details in 'About'. I very much look forward to seeing you soon!

You can also follow The Farmer Wears Prada on Instagram @thefarmerwearsprada for my daily visual journal.

If you have any contribution enquiries please email me at mail@notitleproductions.com - I would love to hear from you.

Warmest, 
Sascha Jones
The Farmer Wears Prada